ARIZER AIR, AIR II, AIR SE & ARGO SPARE BATTERY x2
One of the best things about the Arizer Air II and ARGO is the user-replaceable batteries that allow users to keep a fully charged spare on hand for when their current battery runs dead. Never have to wait for your vaporizer to charge again! The Air and ARGO let you swap out its dead battery for a spare, so you don’t have to wait for it to charge or be tethered to an AC adaptor when it goes flat.
The Molicel P28A is one of the best performing lithium vaporizer batteries on the market. It features 2800mAh of capacity combined with a whopping 25A continuous current!. The Molicel P28A is not only one of the most premium quality vaporizer batteries, its also one of the safest because of its high CDR.
We authorised distributers of Molicel P28A purchased direct from the factory.
- Rated Capacity: 2.8Ah (Typical), 2.6Ah (Minimum)
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Internal Resistance: ≤ 20mΩ (measured by AC impedance at 1kHz)
- End of Charge Voltage: 4.20±0.05V
- End of Discharge Voltage: 2.5V
- Charging Time: approximately 90 minutes
- Maximum Charging Current: 2.8A (Standard), 6A (Maximum)
- Maximum Discharging Current: 35A (this is NOT continuous)
- Operating Temperature:
- Charging: 0~60C
- Discharging: -40~60C
- Storage Temperature: <35C, recommended <23C for long term storage
Molicel Product specifications pdf >> https://www.molicel.com/wp-content/uploads/INR18650P28A-V1-80093.pdf
Caution on use of Lithium High Drain Batteries:
- Always use an authentic batteries with your vaporizer!
- Always purchase your batteries from a reputable supplier!
Note: Vaporisers are high drain devices that need to be paired with appropriately rated 18650 batteries. Use of this battery is AT YOUR OWN RISK. They are not meant to be used outside of a protected battery pack or circuit. Never exceed the battery’s true Continuous Discharge Rating (CDR) and keep the plastic wrap and top insulating ring in perfect condition.